You should use TestNG or not ?
TestNg is more powerful and efficient as compared to the Junit. TestNG is a Testing framework. It is inspired from Junit and Nunit. TestNG is created to cover all the categories of the test like unit, functional, end2end ,Integration etc.
There are lots of drawbacks of Junit which have been eliminated in testNG . TestNG required JDK 7 or higher.If you want to you TestNG inside eclipse you need to install TestNG plugin.
There are different types of test annotations as well in TestNG.
So coming to the point TestNG is very good framework for testing an JAVA application. you can use it because main people are preferring it over Junit.
Features of TestNG Framework
- TestNG is a testing framework designed for unit testing.
- Today it is used for every kind of testing.
- Initially, it is developed to simplify a broad range of testing, no matter from system testing or Unit testing.
- It is an open source framework which is inspired from the Java platform (JUnit) and NET platform (NUnit).
- It can be used for any testing, be it API testing or UI testing.
- It is introduced as a brand new automated framework whose functionalities make it more powerful and easier to use.
So I hope you got your answer that testNG is good or not for use.
Types of Interview Hi and welcome to another discussion on types …
Contains() function in selenium xpath is a widely used element locator …
CSS Selector Hello guys in this blog we are going to …
Enter using SendKeys During the execution sometimes we have to press …